Master David Hopper began training in the martial arts in 1985.
His accomplishments include:
- Hachidan – 8th Degree Black Belt, Tracy’s Kenpo Karate (August 20th, 2022)
- Shichidan – 7th Degree Black Belt, Kenpo Jujitsu (August 2015)
- Shichidan – 7th Degree Black Belt, Scottish Budo Association (2016)
- Charter Member of the Kenpo International Hall of Fame (2007)
- Certified Master Instructor, Tracy’s Kenpo Karate (2005)
- Certified Tai Chi Instructor (1995)
- YogaFit Level 2 Certified Instructor (2014)
- Spirit of the Warrior Award (2013)
- Seminar Instructor at Gatherings of Eagles – 2013, 2015, 2017
- Seminar Instructor at 2016 Last Man Standing (Dallas, TX)
- Seminar Instructor at 2018 Keepers of the Flame (Dallas, TX)
- Associate Member Tracy’s Karate Senior Counsil (2019)
- Innovative Instructor of the Year Tracy’s Kenpo Karate (2019)
- Promoted to 2nd degree (Nidan) in Seiwakai Gojuryu, November 20, 2022.
- Promoted to 1st degree (shodan) in the Gojukai organization of the Japanese Karate Federation, November 20, 2022.